Want to play Pokemon Masters, but still new to the game? Want a 5-Star trainer but don’t know how?
What if I told you that a method would guarantee you 2400 gems on your first play through?
Well, follow the instructions below!
- Before you play, login or link up your Nintendo account to get 600 gems!
- Upon entering the game, you will start in the Pokemon Centre!
- Click on Explore and Main Story!
- Complete the tutorial in Chapter 1 to get Rosa (Snivy)!
- After the tutorial, return to the Pokemon Centre and use Sync Pair Scout to obtain a guaranteed Whitney (Miltank)!
- Now equip Rosa and Whitney, and play Chapter 2!
(Snivy’s grass element would be an advantage in this stage, even against Piplup!)
- During the battle with Barry, aim for the skill with Snivy X Sp. Atk All. Then, using Pikachu, spam Thunder Bolt attacks to defeat Piplup. After completion, play Chapter 3-1 as well!
- Completing the level unlocks a Sync Pair Scout scene and talk to each of the 5 characters (Brock, Misty, Whitney, Barry and Rosa) to get 50 Gems!
- And now, you will earn 1000 Gems for a one-time log-in bonus!
- An additional 200 Gems is given from the launch celebration event!
(Can be earned once per day for ten days)
- Click on the login rewards and get 100 Gems on the first day!
- Now, you should have a total of 2400 Gems! Since the Sync Pair Scout x 10 does not increase the rate of a 5-Stars Trainer, it is best to save your Gems to do solo draws until you get a 5-Stars and stop; save the Gems for future draws!
Note: If you could not get a 5-Star trainer at all…
Don’t worry! FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW!
- In your phone, go to Settings, then Account Management and Delete Storage Data.
- You DO NOT need to re-download the game, however 32mb data after Chapter 1 would be re-downloaded
- You can still re-link your Nintendo Account to your new accounts and still get the rewards from the game from the beginning.
Happy Scouting! Good Luck Trainers!